- Chromogenic printed velour carpet by Patrick Church
- Limited edition of 10 + 1 AP
- Comes with a Certificate of Authentication
- Made in Austria
Available in 3 different sizes:
- 59 x 73 inches (150 x 185 cm)
- 67 x 83 inches (170 x 210 cm)
- 79 x 95 inches (200 x 245 cm)
- Please contact us for custom sizes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Shipping World Wide
- Ships 3-4 weeks after placing the order, ships from Europe, you will be responsible for duties and import fees.
- Designed in collaboration with Calle Henzel
- Curated by Joakim Andreasson
Henzel Studio is a Swedish luxury carpet manufacturer and publisher established in 1999. Henzel Studio’s ethos is based on the artistic practice of Calle Henzel, founder and creative director. Since the launch of Henzel Studio Collaborations at BARNEYS NEW YORK Madison Avenue in 2014 during Frieze Art Fair, Henzel Studio has developed art rugs with over thirty contemporary artists including Richard Prince, Helmut Lang, Jack Pierson, nan Goldin, Scott Campbell, Richard Phillips, Marilyn Minter, Mickalene Thomas, and Anselm Reyle. Via Henzel Studio Heritage, extensive collections have also been developed in collaboration with artist estates, that to date include Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts and Tom of Finland Foundation.